Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Little Cinderella

My little Anna Kate. She loves to sweep the kitchen and use the sweeper in the living room. If you look closely, in the pictures with the broom, she is wearing her pink princess crown. We had just gotten done with dinner and she wanted to help clean up.

In the pictures with the sweeper, she's wearing her new swimsuit I found for next year. She just asked me out of the blue to sweep. You think I'm going to stop that?

I can't believe it, but she will be 4 tomorrow. She's absolutely the sweetest little thing...don't get me wrong, she does have her moments. But, she has such a tender heart and loves to pray. She has truly been a huge blessing in our lives. I am so thankful God made her for us.





1 comment:

Patty said...

I love those pictures--what a helper she is. And, you are right, what a blessing! Another evidence of God's love for you, huh? He loved you that much to give you that beautiful princess! Love that girl! Give her a birthday hug for me tomorrow--I'll see her Friday. Hugs to you all!!!