Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick and Trunk or Treat

Okay, once again, I got the pictures backwards. But you'll get the idea. This is Anna Kate on Trick or Treat night. She was a princess and in her element. I loved this picture of her. She and Ben were both so polite on Thursday evening. They always said "Thank you" whether I prompted them or not. It makes those days when everyone is throwing fits a little better.
This is the Wednesday before trick or treat at church. We had trunk or treat there. That's my boy...always in his "role". He wore the same outfit on Thursday night so I didn't put an extra one of him.

Here he is with his buddy...Bumblebee. There is no defeating these two. Like I said, my son is always in character.


Here is Anna Kate with Jerica on Wednesday. Anna Kate was so excited because they were both fairies. Jerica is one of our children's directors and she's a hoot! She actually made this tu tu while practicing with the choir (talk about multi-tasking!) for the fall concert...which is Nov. 14 and 16 at 7:00 PM, by the way, if there is anyone interested!!




Here is the little fairy before we left for church. This was her recital costume this past recital...I was glad we got to use it again. It makes the fact I paid for it seem a little better for me.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Adorable!! Cute ninja turtle and beautiful fairy and princess!! Sounds like they had a lot of fun wrapped up in those 2 days! Hugs to you all!!