Friday, November 7, 2008

My Cuties

We went outside to play in the leaves today...I was going to rake...but playing is much more fun. I'm sure our neighbor wishes we'd work more than play but life's too short! I put the kids in the tree to take some shots and wanted to share. Here is Ben as Sonic. It seems like I always have to take a picture of a character before I can get one of my boy being himself like the one below. He's such a cute little thing, at least in my book he is.
Here's my cute boy. He didn't like being up in the tree much so he wasn't up there long. I'm thinking these trees are going to give me lots of good photo ops.

Well, here's the darling princess. Something I have noticed about her in the last few months is that everything, I mean everything, is a joke to her. I wonder who she got that from? She had to make a silly face for me to take a picture of. There are times when I have to actually be stern with her and say "Anna Kate, this is not a time to joke!" Normally, she giggles and continues.

Here she is laughing it up when I told her she was silly. I have a regular comedy club here at the house. Ben's not a jokster but Anna Kate and her daddy are. Maybe we should have them tag team doing the announcements at church!

Okay, here she is....I have to say it....I can't help myself! I, personally, think she's got to be the prettiest thing ever! She makes my heart melt sometimes, well actually, both of my kids make my heart melt! I guess that's normal...I never knew I would love them so much!

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love the pictures in the tree! I will agree with you that your kids are awfully cute! I could just squeeze both of them. It's funny that Anna Kate got her daddy's joking ways, huh? Those kids are adorable, whether they are Sonic, comediennes or just plain Duncan kids. Love you all!!!

thumms said...

Maybe she gets it from our Uncle Greg!!

Sharlene and Greg said...

Anna Kate's hair is getting so long! Cute kids - keep the pictures coming.