Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Cute One

I lost my voice this week which wasn't a real convenient time. Our choir concert is tonight and I'm supposed to sing a song. It didn't sound so hot last night. I was whispering to Scott this morning saying I hoped my voice came back before tonight. Anna Kate offered a piece of wisdom.

Anna Kate: "Mommy, just move your mouth like this." (She knows the song so when I looked at her she was mouthing the words.)

Me: "Well, Anna Kate, the problem is mommy is supposed to sing by herself on some parts and if I move my mouth everyone will know I'm not singing."

Anna Kate: "Just give them duct tape for their eyes."

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

The wisdom of your children is amazing...I'm sure she was seriously trying to solve your problem. You got love that little girl!!!!!

Mom

Patty said...

Hahahaha! That girl is a character! Should we bring our own duct tape? :) Love you all--see you this evening.

Sharlene and Greg said...

Yet another great use for duct tape!