Monday, June 30, 2008

Funny Kids

Anna Kate calls these her "funny teef". Scott and I picked these up at Wal-Mart one day and put them in just to see what the kids would do. Anna Kate thought it was the funniest thing in the world so she keeps them in her room and wants to show anyone that comes for a visit. She also loves putting stickers on her forehead...

Here's my Power Ranger. He and Anna Kate were playing Power Rangers and, of course, Ben thought I needed to take a picture of him. He's such a tough guy.


I'm not real sure this Power Ranger is as tough as she thinks she is. What a face!!!! I believe she's more cute than she is tough.

And, here she is in her closet floor asleep. No, I did not lock her in her closet. She brought her little ballerina costume to me to put on and told me she needed to find shoes. I told her to go look in her closet. After a little while, I realized she was being very quiet. She had fallen asleep in her closet floor while looking for shoes. I guess the decision was more than she could handle.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Great pictures! I'm with you--that sweet little ballerina could never look too mean. God has blessed you with wonderful kids. I sure do miss them. Give them hugs for me. Love you all.