Monday, June 23, 2008

Success with VBS!

I have no pictures right now but I had to post! Ben went to his VBS class tonight. He was a little timid, but he went and enjoyed himself. This is a major success in our eyes. Many of you may not know, but last year at VBS he stood in time out three out of the five days because he wouldn't go to class and he cried pretty much the whole time. There were about 25 kids in his class tonight too...the largest class! He did fine and announced he was going to class tomorrow. I'll post pictures later this week of our active volcano in the sanctuary and the waterfall in the gym...Jerica and Amy are great at getting all this stuff together. They are our Children's Directors.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great job Ben!!! I'm very proud of you. Even with 25 in his class, I'm not sure any of them could compare to a few that were in his class last year. hehe...just kidding (sort of). But, I'm glad he went and wants to go back. Give him a hug for me.

Beverly said...

VBS looks awesome!!!!!! Amy was so excited when I talked with her - she has such a big heart toward the children - she calls them hoodlims but she loves them a lot.

Ben - I'm so proud of you - congratulations on becoming such a big boy and going to class. I'm glad you enjoy it this year.

Anna Kate - I'm sure you learned some new dance moves - and what a way to ride - the pineapple express.

Love ya - Nana