Saturday, July 5, 2008

Recent Visits

We've had several play dates recently with some of Ben and Anna Kate's buddies. They LOVE having company!

This is Annie and Charlee. They are sisters and are from Minford. Charlee is the one in yellow and Annie is the one in blue. Their mom is a good friend of mine and she had some work to do in Proctorville, so she dropped them off here to play and Ben and Anna Kate were so excited! Annie was born just a few months after Ben and they went to preschool together for a while.

The two pictures above are Max and Lilly. They are the kids of Becky. I've known Becky, I think, all of my life. We were probably in first or second grade the first time we met and then didn't see one another again until our freshman year at Marshall. I'm positive that God had us taking the same English class for a reason. Becky is one of those friends who has been through the ringer with me...and we've lived to tell about it! ;-) Our kids are so close in age. Max was born one year and one month before Ben and Lilly was born a year and a half after Anna Kate. They all love to play together and they keep one another busy while Becky and I visit.

No comments: