Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Great Daddy

Ben and Anna Kate couldn't wait to give Scott his Father's Day gift. We made a celebration of it. We even had campout in the living room that night. We celebrated on Thursday night because we were going to be busy that weekend.

Ben wrote "I love you" and his name all by himself this year which makes the card very special. He had learned how to write all of those letters except for y. Anna Kate signed her name the usual way with just an A.

Of course, we are all the happiest when Daddy is at home. Ben and Anna Kate get very excited when we have family time together. I am so thankful that God gave us these two beautiful children. Ten years ago this year was when we started trying to have a family and it took us over three years to get pregnant with Ben. I'll never tire of thanking God for them and telling people what He did for us. Scott's a great dad and husband and we love him very much! Happy Father's Day honey!

2 comments:

Patty said...

I hope you don't mind if I say that I think he's just an all around great guy! And he's an excellent preacher/teacher and friend. God did bless you with a great husband and some pretty terrific kids--I loved getting to see them. Hugs to you all. Let's get together again sometime. Love you all!!

Beverly said...

He's one of the best! Ben and Anna Kate are blessed with a good Dad!! --Mom