Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some more ballet...

This is actually rehearsal day and my dad took these. We couldn't take pictures at the ballet recital but we could at rehearsal. My poor dad sat for about 2 hours waiting on Anna Kate's group to come out. Bless him! These pictures are priceless, to me at least!
Look at her feet!!!! How cute are they? She is always so careful and is sure that her heels are "kissing".
Here she is flying like a firefly! She finally got it...when she first started practicing the dance she did it very fast and her little hands just flipped up and down. She finally became graceful with it though.

Obviously, I had a very tired little firefly on my hands by the time we left rehearsal. She was so excited though. Amy York, her ballet teacher, did such a great job with all the girls involved. Anna Kate can't wait to get started again next year!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Your dad did a great job on the pictures! He's getting really good. :) The one of Anna Kate yawning is priceless. She looks absolutely adorable. Very beautiful!!!

thumms said...

This is Kerri, Sharlene's neice and Marlene's (of the Marlene, Darlene, Sharlene trio) daughter. I enjoy peeking in on you and yours. I have to say--your kids are adorable!! and I love their new rooms. xoxo kerri

Beverly said...

Anna Kate - I love my little firefy!!!!! OXOXOX

Sharlene and Greg said...

Anna Kate is definitely the cutest ballerina I've ever seen!