Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good Boy!!!!

Well, Ben has been doing such a good job! His attitude has been great! I have now experienced him as just a typical kid. He has not been whine free or perfect, which is typical. Scott was praising him this morning because he actually got ready for church without kicking and screaming. He whined a bit, but caught himself rather than blowing it up into a terrible twos fit. I'm really not exaggerating.

Scott: "Are you growing up or are you just getting tired of getting in trouble?

Ben: "Dad, boys never get tired of getting in trouble. I guess I'm growing up."

2 comments:

Jerica said...

This made me laugh right out loud! I'm adding it to the book at church! Nothing like complete truth from a 6 year old...love it!

Patty said...

I love this one--little boys don't ever get tired of getting in trouble though, he's right. :) At least he's honest, huh? Such profound words from one little man.