Thursday, January 15, 2009

Never a dull moment!

I walked past Anna Kate and she was holding Woody and Jesse from Toy Story nose to nose. She didn't realize I was watching her and I asked "Anna Kate, what are you doing?" She got a silly grin and looked mischeviously at me and said "He's eating her nose".

I'm sure her daddy will run with that thought in hopes that she thinks that's what kissing is when she turns sixteen...maybe then she won't have any part of it.

Good luck with that daddy!!!!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hm....well, you don't really think her daddy is going to be one of "those" daddies, is he? Hahaha...just kidding. I'm glad you recorded that comment here--she'll be teased with that one in the future, I'm sure. Love that kid and her little grin. It's funny, when you wrote about her silly grin, I could almost see her face. :)

Joel and Kitty said...

I absolutely LOVE all the funny stories about your precious kiddos! Hope your weekend has gotten off to a great start!!! :)