Thursday, July 24, 2008

My son is a genius?

No really, I think he is...or at least, REALLY smart! Yesterday I was doing my daily browsing of the blogs (it's an addiction--my day isn't complete without it) when he came up behind me and said "Mommy, I want a blog".

I said "Well, okay. I think we could probably set up your very own blog". I got us back to the main page where you sign in and said "Let's see how we do this".

He pointed and said "Mommy, right there, see? It says Create Your Blog Now." He was pointing to the arrow to start creating one.

After I shook my head in amazement, I decided that maybe I wanted him to have a separate e-mail address and said "Let's wait until daddy can set up a new e-mail address just for you and you can e-mail your friends" (Mimi, Nana, Max and, of course, Patty). At this point, I signed back in to my blog and he then said "Well, then, just go to New Post".

I'm not real sure I need to be teaching him...I think he's smarter than I am! I'm not even faster...which could prove to be a problem :-)!!!!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

He is a genius! Most of that stuff takes me a long time to "get". :) I can't wait to see his blog or get his e-mail address. He'll be typing his own e-mails, etc. before you know it. Good job Benjamin! You're learning SO much already.

Beverly said...

You are the best Ben! I can't wait to see your blog. Mommy better be careful or you will be "out-blogging" her in no time at all. I love you!
--Nana