Monday, July 28, 2008

A Day Out with Nana

Mom took a day off on a day when she had a doctor appointment and we got to spend the day with her. We went to Bob Evans for lunch and then went to the Ashland Town Center for some shopping and playing. The kids had a great time.



Waiting patiently for their food, they are getting some snuggle time.

Here Ben is reading to Nana. Nana taught kindergarten for a while (years ago--back when I was in kindergarten) and she used the same curriculum I use. They were going over blends they saw on the kid menu.
Such a boy! We played at the Ashland Town Center for a while and, of course, Ben was role playing here. He loves jumping off of anything!
I'm not real sure what she's doing here. Taking a rest, I guess! I just though it was a cute picture.
Thanks for the day Mom!!!!!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

It looks like the kids had a great day with Nana. She's a very blessed Nana to have those two special kids to love her and entertain her. :) Love the shot of Ben jumping off that ambulance.

Beverly said...

I'm not sure who had the best time - but I think it was me!!!!
--Mom