Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Want to Dance!!!!

In Anna Kate's ballet class this morning, she and her dancing friends got to perform for all the parents and grandparents. We all got to go into the studio and take our cameras! I enjoyed it so much. She loves, loves, loves to dance and I love, love, love that she loves it! The song and dance was all about a little girl who wants to be a ballerina and she prays before she goes to bed that she will be. It was so sweet...because that just fits Anna Kate.

Here she was doing one of her warm-up exercises. Look at her point that toe. She's getting so good at it!
Here she is doing another warm-up. She kind of has trouble staying on track...there's always this cute little girl walking beside her in the mirror that she likes to look at!

Here she is during her performance. She takes it so seriously!

This is still the performance. She's praying here. I know that there are unsaved people who bring their children to this studio. I'm so thankful Anna Kate's teacher is unwavering in her statement of faith.

Well, now this, I was so impressed with. She is doing her curtsy. Look at the way she's doing it! Almost perfect...I was so proud that I almost cried and I was ecstatic that I got it on camera!
Anna Kate is such a joy...not that Ben isn't...they are both a joy in different ways. I'm so thankful that God has given me such great kids. Sometimes it's hard. I would like more little blessings but I know that probably will not come to be. But I LOVE the kids God has blessed me with...exasperated as I get at times...I am so thankful that I get to share my life with them.

6 comments:

Patty said...

I love your kids so much too. I'm so glad you got these pictures--Anna Kate is a wonderful little dancer. Isn't it funny how you can have so much love for two kids--and each of them be so different? Your family is very special!!! Love you all so!

Sharlene and Greg said...

Isn't it a great feeling when you actually capture what you want to in a picture. I get so frustrated when the moment passes and I mess up. Thanks for the update.

sherry said...

I love it, she is such a beautiful little ballerina, love all of you!

Jayme G said...

How sweet! Ballet is so Anna Kate! You can tell from the pictures how much she loves it! And I totally get all the things you said about your two kids! My boys are already so different and there is amazingly more than enough love for 2 kids from one mom, only God could work out that math!! And I feel for you on the more blessings too! I would like more, but I know that although it could happen it probably shouldn't, not with what I have to go through to get them here! We miss you all so much!! Love you guys!

Beverly said...

She is such a good little dancer....Who are those three ladies sitting on the floor??? :-)
Aren't we beauties??????
--Mom

littletoesandcheerios said...

What a little doll! She's adorable and so eager to learn.
Where do you take her for these lessons?