Friday, October 17, 2008

Cutie

After choir practice last night, Anna Kate and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some jackets for she and Ben. She saw this little pink hat and she looked so cute in it...I couldn't resist. When she woke up this morning, she asked for it first thing (and notice the bed she's in...mine, of course).
Here she is with her hair fixed. She decided she wanted to wear it when we ran our errands. I think she's got to be the cutest little thing...I really need to find her one of those crocheted hats.
At lunch, we were having a discussion about the upcoming elections...

Anna Kate said "Mommy, Jesus is the leader".
I said "You are right, He is the leader".
She then said, in a very confident tone, "Jesus told me He was".

1 comment:

Patty said...

The hat is really cute--the kid, well, she's ADORABLE!!! I love those pictures of her. She's right, Jesus is the leader. I've been so stressed over the election--aggravated about how some people feel and the candidate they support. So, I need to adopt Anna Kate's philosphy--Jesus IS the leader. Love you all so!