Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ben's Work

So far so good again today...we are on a short break. I hope you enjoy the pictures.



Here is Ben doing some spelling with magnets on the refrigerator. (This one was Marisa's idea and he loves it!) Yes, I try to keep the magnets in that order so I don't have to get them in order before he does his work. Poor little Colton loves these things but I have to keep telling him no or they end up, well, not on the refrigerator...
Here is a book...second grade level. He loves it. If you can see it, read the paragraph. Now, here was his reasoning. At first, he pointed to the second one which is..."We will cook dinner". I had to tell him not to use mommy's reasoning but his own. To this, he grinned and pointed to the first one...that kid!!!!!
Poor little Anna Kate...her pre-school only takes 30 minutes to an hour and then she has to be quiet for me. She watches a movie or plays...she's so good for me. What a sweet thing!
Here is Ben on a break. He instantly turns into a turtle these days when he's on a break.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Looks like he's doing great in his learning--he's a smart little guy. He's got a great teacher too--I admire your hard work with your kids. God has blessed them with a great mommy.

sherry said...

I miss these kids so much, can't wait to see you all again!!!