Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Attempt

This is my first attempt at blogging. My aunt, Sharlene, told me I needed to get started so I thought there could not be a better occasion than her son's wedding. Nathaniel and Kim asked Ben and Anna Kate about a year ago to be the ring bearer and flower girl in their wedding and, of course, we were all very excited. The kids had a blast and we are so glad Nathaniel and Kim thought of them. Congrats to Kim and Nathaniel too! Nathaniel had to spend quite some time in Iraq so this was a GREAT celebration for them!

I figured it would be a long time before we could get four generations all dressed up like this again, so we took advantage of it. I even wore a dress for the occasion. That doesn't happen often these days!



Here are Ben and Anna Kate in their wedding garb. Ben thought he was Bruce Wayne, while Anna Kate would have probably rather been referred to as "Your Highness".


Anna Kate wouldn't dance with Ben when the wedding party danced and he was devastated! So mommy stepped in to do a little boogie with him! He was absolutely the cutest...I'm not real sure where he got his moves. He was even sliding on his knees. He's already asking when we can do that again.




Anna Kate got to dance with Papaw and Uncle Greg which was a highlight of her evening. Anna Kate's baby blues are the only thing that would ever get Papaw on a dance floor!

1 comment:

Patty said...

How come there are no pictures of Daddy dancing with anyone? Was he being bashful? I miss you all!