Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Ballerina


Here are a couple of pictures of Anna Kate's new dance class. I had to take the pictures through a glass so I hope they are clear enough for Anna Kate to be seen. She loves taking ballet. She had her first recital in Portsmouth in December and her next one will be here on May 31. She's going to be a firefly, which is funny considering she's terrified of bugs!!!! I LOVE this class. Her teacher, Amy York, does a wonderful job and Anna Kate really enjoys her. Amy York has a studio in Barboursville called Miracles in Motion, so if there are any little up and coming ballerinas out there, give her a call.

2 comments:

Sharlene and Greg said...

Jenny, this is great. I will love watching the activities of the kids and keeping up on all the news. What a cute ballerina and a guitarist. You have two great kids. I like your journaling also. God does tend to teach us lessons through our kids and grows us by putting roadblocks where we think it should be easy sailing. Keep the pictures coming. I'm sure you will have more posts just because you have younger kids. I try but my kids won't cooperate like they used to!

Patty said...

Beautiful ballerina and very handsome "strummer" on the guitar. Thanks so much for sharing this blog with me--I feel like I can keep up a litle better with the kids and you all. You DO have great kids--they are cute too. :) Take care and hopefully we'll see each other soon.